Question

Stopped pill - now no period
Hi there,

I stopped taking the pill as I felt that it was making me feel very depro etc. My boyfriend and I stopped sleeping together as I am quite paranoid about getting pregnant. But since I stopped taking the pill, I have not had my period. I read in a medical book that it is possible for you to skip a month or two. But its been a month and now i'm getting really nervous, even though i know i have no reason to be nervous (in terms of getting pregnant) Is there possibly something else wrong? What can I do to make my periods come back!

Thank a mil

It is quite common not to have your period for a month or two after stopping the Pill. There is nothing you can do to bring it back earlier.