Question

Stopped taking the pill
I stopped taking the pill in October of last year. My first period after that was as usual, the next month it was a week late, in December I didnt get my period at all and up till now nothing. Is this normal? Do you think I should go and see a gynae? Please help. I am trying to fall pregnant and this worries me. Will I be able to conceive?

It is quite common to have irregular periods for the first three months after stopping the Pill. If you have missed a period, you should check a pregnancy test though. If this is negative and the problem persists, see your doctor to check whether you are ovulating.