Question

Stopped taking Yasmin
I stopped taking Yasmin about 2 weeks ago.
What I would like to know is: What is the side effects of stopping the pill?
For the last week or so I have been feeling very down - even depressed! I've been having headaches and poor hubby has been through hell with my mood swings and crying outbursts. Oh and I've also been feeling nauseous. People at work think I'm pregnant... I've had my period so that's out of the question!
Are these symptoms part of the side effects of stopping?
Please advise!!

Yes, these symptoms can be due to stopping the Pill. Use painkillers for the headaches, otherwise you will have to wait it out.