Question

Stopping Antidepressants
Hi, I need some advice please, I am currently on two antidepressants, Cymbalta 1x60mg/day & Trepiline 1x25mg/day (more for my migraines than depression) I have been on these for about a year now & want to stop them. Is it necessary to wean off them or can I just stop them. Thanks for your time.

That's a curious combination of antidepressants, and I don't understand the rationale for combining them in this way --- I have never heard of this combination being used, and thus have no experience of stopping this particular combination. I suggest that you should at least check by phone with the shrink [prescribing these, to check for his/her advice on stopping them.
Tom's suggeston is sensible. Trepiline is an old drug and there were few reports of problems in simply stopping it ; Cymbalta is an expensive new drug, with limited experience of problems in stopping it. See what your prescribing shrink thinks, but I'd think you could to fine just stopping the Trepiline, especially as it is a low dose.