Question

stopping birth control and falling pregnant
used NurIsterate for a year,had last shot on 27/06/2012 was supposed to return on 22/08/2012 but decided to stop because i want a baby...been trying for months,my periods never really stopped while on the injection,now they ome for long periods.lasts up to four weeks sometimes.anyway had unprotected sex last week thursday and have been experiencing some mild cramps,bleeding brownish blood and my breasts are a bit sore but not swollen and urinate a lot lately,could i be pregnant?i mean its only been a week since i last had sex,can i tell this early?

Your symptoms are more likely to be side effects of the injection and not of pregnancy.