Ask an expert

22 Mar 2007

Strange bruising marks
I have noticed for the last +-3 months 3 light bruise marks around the breast area. In the middle of one of them is a small freckle. Is this something I should see a doctor about.? I thought it is my bras, but my bra's just miss these marks. I worry because I firstly do not bruise easily and secondly they are not going away.
Answer 328 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Diane
Rather let your doctor have a look - could be nothing but if it is persistent maybe one should just ensure that it is not a skin cancer or underlying bleeding disorder.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9324 votes
67% - 18756 votes