Question

Strange cramps making me feel faint
Hi, I was just wondering u cud help me. Last Monday, my stomach was giving off this strange pains and later on the day I got so warm but as I stood up to get sum fresh air, I fainted. I was ok after a couple of hours or so. The problem is that I'm not sumone who gets headaches, so feeling dizzy etc isn't normal for me. Today all of the sudden I got the exact same cramps and my head was spinning. I'm afraid that there mite be sumthing wrong with me. Please advise. Thanks

Worried, I can’t say for sure without examining you first, but it sounds like you have a viral gastro-enteritis. Take it easy this weekend, don’t eat fatty foods, make sure you stay well hydrated and see what happens. If it doesn’t clear up by Monday, you will have to see your doctor. Good luck.