Ask an expert

20 Mar 2007

strange lump on bum
hi there,
this is embarrasing but about two days ago i started getting an itch on the inside of my anus,just at the opening.i am otherwise healthy,fit and very hygenic.after showering i inspected and noticed a small lump/bump like thing had appeared just under the feels watery,kind of like when you get burnt and you form water under your skin.and it feels like there is mabe a vein or something under it and it is very sensitive.
i have been rubbing antiseptic cream and cortozone cream on.what could it be?will it go away or could it be anything serious?
please help...
thank you
Answer 367 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Flex
it may be a hemorroid - Try anusol or scheriproct ointment for a week?
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.