Ask an expert

29 Jul 2011

strange sex urges
I get turned on by a long list of weird things including violent images and incestuous things - where can I get help?
Answer 364 views

01 Jan 0001

I would urge you to get professional help for this matter which is not possible to deal with in the forum. Please contact the SASHA (South African Sexual Health Association) helpline Tel -0860 100 262 for referral to a professional near you.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
34% - 9269 votes
66% - 17879 votes