Question

Stray Kitten
Hi all !!
How does one catch a stray kitten ?
I am very upset at the moment. I was told about a stray kitten in the yard of my work. I spent most of this morning looking for it. I eventually found it, but can't catch it. I lay a trail of pellets to try and coax it out. It was under a big pile of wooden crates. I eventually phoned the Animal Anti Cruelty League, and they sent out a guy to try help me catch it. He came with a trap and a packet of food. We found the kitten, but it ran away from us. The guy said that it is too small to activate the trap, so it will be pointless to set it up. He said that maybe I could try bringing food to work and leaving it out for the kitty, but that it might attract other kitties.
What do I do ???
I can't work sitting here knowing about this little thing hiding under all the cars etc. We also have a tow truck company that rents premises from us and they have damaged cars comming in and out all the time, so I am scared about it getting hurt.
Life sucks !!!
My husband says it is just part of life so I must forget about it, but how is that possible !!!

Any suggestions ????
cybervet

you have done well on this one.