Question

Stray Kitten caught
Hello all.
Just to let you know that the stray kitten that I posted about yesterday has been caught :-)
My husband and I came to my work premises last night to pack the pallets nicely to make catching the kitten a bit easier. One of the guys from the towing company that shares our premises was still at work so my husband told him that if any of them manage to catch the kitten (Unharmed) he will give them R 50. At 10 o'clock this morning the guy bought me the kitten in a box !!! And he was over the moon about the R 50 I gave him.
Luckily I work across the road from a vet. So I took the kitten there are they are keeping it for the day to check it out. It seems to be about 2 months old, and very scared. The lady at the vet phoned the Animal-Anti Cruelty and the SPCA but they can''t take it..............so guess what.....................I have another cat, bringing the tally to 6.
The next step is trying to explain this to my husband :-)
Wish me luck !!!
cybervet

Lucky kitten. Thansk for taking care of them.