Question

strech marks
Hi there. Dunno if I'm asking the right person here, but does Bio-oil work for strech marks? I used to be a bit over weight, I am on Herbalife now for two months now, lost some weight, and my tummy has got alot of strech marks. Will bio-oil take them away, or just fade them a bit or what? Is there something better than bio-oil??

Any advice or recommedations will be greatly appreciated.

Thanx

Dear Kitty
The Bio-oil should help to make the stretch marks fade, but I would recommend that you consult a Dermatologist for laser treatment and Retin A which is successful in removing stretch marks.