Question

Stress
Hi there

I am 30 weeks pregnant.
What I would like to know is;I went for a scan on 24 weeks and the baby's hands were in fists the doctor said that could be because the baby may be tense.When I went for my 30 weeks check-up the fists was still the same.Is this normal?
I am not under very much stress at this moment and dont know what can cause this.

Is there anything I can do or take to help the baby relax because I heard that is not good for the baby to be stressed.
Thank you

More than 50% of babies have their hands in fists, just as many babies lie with their legs tucked under them. This is probably just the most comfortable position in the womb and I don't think that it has anything to do with stress.

best wishes