Question

STRESS
i need some help please i think i'm loosing my head. My eyes have been twitching for 3 weeks now and my friend who's a studying to being a doctor thinks that i might be under a lot of STRESS, is it possible? can stress coz eyes to twitch uncontrollable. Second question can someone fall pregnant if they have sex during their periods.

Thank you.

Stress can make our muscles more jumpy, so this could well be what you have been experiencing. If you're not aware of anything that could possibly be sressing you and feel happy, confident and relaxed, then this is a bit odd ; but seeing a shrink for an assessment could clarify the picture for you.
The second question should be posted to Gynaedoc