Question

STRESS AND ACID BUILD UP
I have suddenly developed acid in my duodenum area. My GP gave me Lanzor to take but I am just wondering if I should take a mild sedative to prevent myself from getting stressed because I am sure it is the stress that is causing the acid build up. Your comments would be most helpful.

Many thanks

Jozi, I suppose you can use a mild stress pill for a short time, but you will have to be careful, as they’re addictive. The Lanzor® will suppress the acid whether you stress or not, it’s not addictive and in the long run a much safer product to use. Good luck.