Question

Stress at work
I have a stressful job, and I have always managed to handle it ok, but lately it gets too much for me. Have much problems with headaches, muscle aches etc. How can I eliminate this?

Hmm, In part it depends on why "lately it gets too much for me". If it is the job content and the stress it generates that has grown, maybe it's worth ( alone or with a counselor's advice ) looking at the job and how it might be revised to reduce the extent to which it is stressful. If what has changed is mainly your ability to tolerate or cope with stress, then you ( again, probably most efficiently with a counsellor ) could look at improving soping skills and ways of finding relaxation from the stress ; and checking out whether any physical illness or perhaps a developing Depression, might be responsible for this reduced toleration of the stress.