Question

STRESSED
How do handle the stress that i am married and love with another man . i cannot leave my husband . this person decided to go to another town. how do i handle it. I love my husband but the other person makes me smile, laugh and cry
Stress Reduction Expert

Dear Pretty,
This must be very tricky, stressful and worrisome having to manage two men. Most women struggle with just one.
As hard as it is to hear, you can't have your cake and eat it! Cheating on your husband is not ok. You should see the blessing of your boyfriend leaving town as a chance to decide what is best for you a) the life with your husband b) your boyfriend or c) a chance to decide what you really want out of life.
Relationships don't always all that one needs, so it may be a good idea to seek counselling or professional advice?
All the best in coping with the loss of your boyfriend and all the best finding the love for your husband &/OR yourself :)

Kindest
Justin