Question

stressed and irritated
I am not sure if I am depressed or not, I am having a difficult time relaxing, sleeping, eating, concentrating. I am 21 years old (indian) live with my parents, but they are always fighting with each other and each other's families and then they both come to me and complain about the other one. all the fighting is really affecting my little sister, her school grade has dropped alot, she has become very rebellious. I seem to always get cought up in everything. They wont let me move out on my own. I am so frusttrated and stressed out. What can I do? I love both mt parents, but living in that is house is driving me insane and so are they. Please help.

F, maybe you are depressed ( only a proper assessment by a doctor, psychiatrist or psychologist could make sure of this ) ; or you could be stressed and anxious, which can also cause the symptoms you describe, especially with the family tensions that are worrying you. Shaun's response is useful here, and he, like I, understands the sort of community within which you are facing these difficulties. Is there any older family member who might be understanding and helpful ?