Question

Stressed Out!!!!
Dear Cybershrink,

Im 26, married (very recently), i have 1 daughter that is 3 yrs old and i am 4 weeks away from giving birth to my second child.
My hubby and i recently bought a house...are currently renovating it. I have stuff everywhere!!! We are busy having our entire house tiled at the moment so we are currently moving around from room to room to accomodate the tilers movements.

My maid (whom i rely on VERY much at the moment) is about to go on leave for 3 weeks on friday! Leaving me to sort out everything on my own.

I have friends that have just moved in with us (3 days ago) becuase they had nowhere else to go, we have an unused garage which is where they ae staying but they atill need to use my kitchen and bathroom......it is 5 of them! (they have 3 small children)
They are asking so much of me and my husband at the moment as they have no money, not transport, etc...

My 3 year old daughter is playing up because of all the unsettling going on around her...

My husband is getting into trouble at work becuase he is arriving late, etc....

and....im so close to giving birth.

Im very stressed out at the moment and dont know what to do or where to start!
Please can you give me some advice?

xxx

I

Jen, if in the situation you describe, you were NOT feeling very stressed, there's be something really odd about you ! Thios was not a great time to give such haven to these friends --- but surely they at least should be dealing with the household chores, helping to ensure that your husband is not late for work, and generally making life as easy as possible for you ?