Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- ADHD Expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Asthma Expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Cough Expert
- Oral health expert
- Depression expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
- Oral health expert
- Sex expert
- Sinusitis Expert
05 Aug 2010
STRESSED OUT MOM
Hi i''m a 25yr old women ,my husband had recently passed away & i''ve only been married for 2 yrs & my babay''s just turned 1. I really don''t know how to cope with all of this on my own its really getting to me now & its only been 3mths.Please advise me?
This is very traumatic to hear. I am sure you must be devastated. Do you have family and friends to support in this terrible time?
The grieving process is not easily written about online so I strongly suggest you find a therapist or priest who specializes in this area to help you thru this very emotional time.
If you do want to do some research online, Elisabeth Kubler-Ross who is the most brilliant researcher in this area. (see below)
My heart pains for you and you baby. Please be in contact if need be via my cell 082 370 2080.
Official site for the psychiatrist who wrote the groundbreaking book "On Death and Dying." Biography, publications, quotes, and related links.
Quotes - Eulogy - Photos - Biography
www.ekrfoundation.org/ - Cached - Similar
Elisabeth Kübler-Ross - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Elisabeth Kübler-Ross, M.D. (July 8, 1926 – August 24, 2004) was a Swiss-born psychiatrist, a pioneer in Near-death studies and the author of the ...
Birth and education - Academic career - Personal life
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elisabeth_Kübler-Ross - Cached - Similar
Dr Justin J. Kennedy
B.Soc.Sci; MSBC; PhD
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Asked and answered: Six things you need to know about the new Covid variant in South Africa
- Covid-19: Small clinical study finds that ivermectin has potential - to decrease viral load
- Rumours about 5G causing Covid-19 spreading faster than the virus itself
- New research identifies six subtypes of diabetes and could help treat at-risk individuals
- Increasing coffee consumption linked to decreased prostate cancer risk
- NPA’s victory against Thales takes it one step closer to putting former president Zuma on trial
- Three 'lies' about her dealings with Zuma: Here are Busisiwe Mkhwebane's perjury charges
- EXCLUSIVE | Oregan Hoskins says SA Rugby rejected own legal advice to suspend Jurie Roux
- Sifiso Skenjana | Covid-19's blow to education will cost our children for years to come
- Bleak outlook for retail sector in 2021 as consumer spending remains subdued
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9324 votes
67% - 18746 votes