Question

Stretch marks
I am 22 years old and have very bad stretch on my thighs and legs. I am VERY self consious about this, and I don't want to wear any short shorts! Please can't you help me? Is there any thing (not too expensive) that I can use to reduce the marks? I am also getting married soon, I this is a problem for me, because, as I said, I fee very consious

Charlie, it all depends on how bad the stretch marks are. These days they can do wonders, but those big blue-purplish ones are very difficult to get rid of. I suppose you’ve already tried vitamin E cream and Bio-oil® and that you’re now looking for something more drastic. There are truckloads full of creams and potions that promise to take them away, but most of them have disappointing results. The best would probably be to see a dermatologist that specializes in this kind of thing or of course a plastic surgeon. Good luck.