Question

Stretch Marks
Hello Doc.

Im 20 Years old.
I was in matric 2001, played rugby all year long, so i was in great shape. I played 'Stut'.
Weighed 95kg, 1.8m tall, etc....

So the problem started at the end of the year, when i finished Rugby.

I began to increase my weight to 115kg in 3 months. Ive got alot of stretch marks (never thought i would get !!). At the side of my stoumach, and even where my shoulders meet up with my biseps, aka almost under my arm.

Is there any way of removing the strech marks ?
Im on BioSlim a Day now, try and see if i can loose a couple of fat.
Im going to the Gym aswell, but it isnt helping the stretch marks, it seems/feels as if the strech marks are getting bigger by going to the Gym.

Im too scared to go to the beach nowadays ;p

Can i send u some pictures ? Drop me an email...

Thanks.

Aqox, the best would be to see a dermatologist who specialises in cosmetic work. Removing stretch marks isn’t easy and the sooner you see someone, the better.
PS If you were a lingerie model I would have welcomed the pics, but rugby players just don’t do it for me :-).