Question

Stretch marks
I have really bad stretch marks from my hips to my calves - is there anything I can do to get rid of them or to reduce them.

Scars, it all depends on how bad the stretch marks are. These days they can do wonders, but those big blue-purplish ones are very difficult to get rid of. I suppose you’ve already tried vitamin E cream and Bio-oil® and that you’re now looking for something more drastic. There are truckloads full of creams and potions that promise to take them away, but most of them have disappointing results. The best would probably be to see a dermatologist that specializes in this kind of thing or of course a plastic surgeon. Good luck.