Question

stretch marks getting a bit tooo much
Hi Doc, I am a 25year old female, and I look like a roadmap from the waist down. I have never really had any weight problems. I have always weighed between 50-55kg. I have really bad stretch marks from my butt to my knees and now I have even started getting them on my calves. My skin is also starting to look loose. I feel so embarrassed of my body and this problem is really affecting my self-image. What can I do to correct the problem. Thanks for the help

Stretch, it all depends on how bad the stretch marks are. These days they can do wonders, but those big blue-purplish ones are very difficult to get rid of. I suppose you’ve already tried vitamin E cream and Bio-oil® and that you’re now looking for something more drastic. There are truckloads full of creams and potions that promise to take them away, but most of them have disappointing results. The best would probably be to see a dermatologist that specializes in this kind of thing or of course a plastic surgeon. Good luck.