Ask an expert

27 Jul 2010

stretch marks, HELP!!
I have never had strecth marks all my life till now, i am 24 years old now i have these weird really weird strech marks on my upper thigh area and above my butt.

I dont think i have gained unsusual weight, but i want them to go away, how do i make these yucckky things go away?

I do exercise at least twice a week of spinning or some kind of cardio, and eat an ok diet (not too healthy,not bad either)

Answer 360 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Zami
You should consult a Dermatologist for laser treatment and Retin A which is successful in removing stretch marks.
Best regards
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.