Question

Stubbed Toe still sore after 2 weeks
I stubbed my small toe about 2 weeks ago, and it is still painful to the touch, etc. When i wear shoes, it is also painful. Could it be sprained or what could the problem be?

Midnight, it might be sprained or even cracked. It’s not serious and the doctors won’t do much about it, but it would be nice to know what the problem is. The easiest way to find out would be to have x-rays (including stress views) taken. In the meantime you can take something like Myprodol® or MypaidF to ease the pain. Wearing a shoe like a Cat or a Doc Martin should also help. Good luck.