Question

Stuck
Hi Doc.
I don't lose weight anymore. In the last 6 months I lost 30 kg, but now I'm stuck.I eat about 3 starch portions, 3 proteins, vegtables and friut, and 8 glasses of water a day. And I exercise regulary.It worked great up and till now. I still have a few kg's to lose. Can you please help?

Casey

Dear Casey
Firstly let me congratulate you on the most phenomenal weight loss. Do you know how wonderful it is to lose 30 kg? You are a star! As I have said so many times before to other readers - work out your BMI (click on 'Diet' and Tools) and if your BMI is between 18 and 25 then you are in the normal weight range and your body will resists losing more weight. It may take a long time to lose those last few kgs, but if you stick to the diet that has proved so wonderfully successful, then you will eventually start losing again. You can try chromium picolinate or polynicotate at a dose of 200 micrograms a day (not more or less, as this is the optimum dose) to see if this will assist with the additional weight loss. Keep up the stunning work, also with the exercise which is still the very best stimulant for your metabolism.
Well done