Question

Studying....concentration....
Hi doc, I'm ashamed to admit that i have been using thinz slimming mixture for the past 5 years to help me study. The efodrine (however u spell) helped give me that little boost after a full day at work to study & helped with my concentration.

As i'm sure u know it has made me terribly ill and the thought of taking it again just makes me sick. I can't sleep after i take it etc etc

Anyway so i need to know what u can recommend for studying to help concentration. I sit down after work and try study but i just can't seem to concentrate. I've taken bio-plus and all that stuff but nothing helps. I really don't want to start thinz again so i really need to find something that can help me.

Tks
Natalie

Frankly, I think all these slimming "remedies" ought to be removed from the market. And as soon as you start using them for reasons they were not intended for, or in doses other than what they recommend, you're moving into substance abuse territory. And though we know that it can cause such problems, I know of no good research on how to deal with such problems. So stop using this product. DRUGS do not help concentration. A good diet, good exercise, and a general leval of moderation with enough sleep, DOES help improve concentratioen, as does using good study habits ( and check, wherever you are studying, there should be some student health service and study methods counselling. I suspect a good part of your problem is that you have convinced yourself that you cannot concentrate without using some substance to artificially enhance it. In fact, none of them help, and many of them hinder.