Question

subaru.....
Yo CS,

I have this twitch to buy a subaru... yeah I know way to exspensive and all but what can I do.... I have this feeling again of something chasing me my shrink tells me I feel this way again cause of my divorce case finally coming up in court and I have to go and testify etc.... but I have always liked the subaru cause of the speed and and and.... just love that car... I know still thinking about it.... as well as dealing with my fight or flight feeling....fanks for always listening even if I just jabber on and on....

love
Rat

Snag, Rat, is that I very much doubt that they'll let you take your subaru into court with you.