Question

Subject: Heart Problem
Please help whats a warfarin? does it get finish / be treated like any other sickness. WIth what please help me
I heard that this sickness is about the veins of the heart that pomp the blood to the heart. Please help me to guide my friend about it. Incase you have another program that can detail about it i will appreciate if i could check about this.

thanks
Busie

Hi Busi
Warfarin is a medicine given to thin the blood, we usually give this to people who have blood that clots easily, or people with heart valve problems to prevent clots forming, or people with high risk for strokes, or people that developed clots in the legs that have the risk of it breaking off and landing in the heart or lungs, causing heart attacks or lung embolism.