Question

Subject: Want a divorce how do I tell he

How do i tell my wife that it is over?

She can have everything, just want out

Emotionally abused, can't take more

I'd recommend that you see a personal counsellor first, so that you don't over-react --- if she is emotionally abusive, separation and then divorce may be a wise move --- but don't take a "she can have everything"| approach --- she surely doesn't, if abusive, deserve "everything" and cannot block you from getting a divorce.
Do not buy the implicit message of all abusers that you are somehow undeserving and should be submissive --- look after yourself well, emotionally and financially, with good psychological / counselling and financial / legal advice