Question

Subject: What next!! <br><br>Subject: What next!! <br>Posted by: DD <br>Message: <br>
Hi all, regarding the appraisal, today I received a written warning, what do I do now, the letter states that when I was employed here I needed to be at work at all times, my not being at work impacts on the relief team, also that Im responsible for the roster of the relief team and have to make sure that they do their duites.
The relief team come from differant departments, they have their own managers, they are not bound to relieve me when I'm on a break.
There are times that I cant take a break as there is no one to relieve me.
I take off during working hours for doctors appointments, now most doctors do not work on weekends.
For this year I've had 30 days sick leave and used up 4 so how can I always be off sick.

.

I'll leave this one to our local experts in labour law --- but sheck with Dept of Labour and a good labour lawyer, maybe with yoyur own HR dept.