Question

Substituting provita instead of bread
If I use your slimming diet and want to eat provita instead of bread for lunch sometimes instead of one slice of bread how many provita's can I eat?Also what is one portion of low fat cheese - 1 tablespoon grated? It is going well. At least I am not hungry. I am used to high protein and low carbs so I am still a little nervous eating all these carbs but am working on changing my mindset. I presume that if you eat cheese for lunch you should eat meat or fish for supper. Thanks for a stunning website - it has given me the inspiration to lose weight the right way. Your articles are such "easy reading".

Dear Slimmer
Thank you for your kind words - they make my day! You can eat any of the alternatives listed instead of bread, e.g. rye bread, seedbread (1 slice), ProVitas or other wholewheat or rye crispbreads (2 = 1 slice of wholewheat bread). If you eat Feta, or Mozzarella or Ricotta a portion is 30g or 1 tablespoon, if you have fat-free cottage cheese then you can have up to 4 tablespoons or 1/2 a cup. Don't be nervous about changing over to carbs - the thinnest athletes in the world who do the Tour de France eat a diet that contains up to 70% carbohydrate. Yes, If you have a dairy product then eating lean meat or fish for supper is a good idea.
Combine the diet with regular exercise such as going for brisk walks every day for 30 min and you will lose that weight.
Good luck with the diet