Question

Sudden Break up
Hi Doc, met a girl 4 months ago...she had a boy friend at the time. Well we got to know each other very well, and eventually we decided we feel to strong, and i told her to leave him or else nothing will happen further. In Dec she told me she left him and its over, she still lived there by them in the aparments cause she trains dogs and arranged she could still stay there until she could find her own place. She went away after the breakup for 20 days, after that we started to see each other, but she wanted to keep it low down since it was still fresh and didnt want to hurt her x. Early Jan, the afternoon i get a message she is totally inlove with me, and cant wait to be my gf in the open or public. that same day 5pm she sends me a sms, sorry have to call you and put you on speaker phone. I get a call cold and crude, she says its over between us and i dont want to see you again and puts down. I get a sms her x got hold of her phone and read our messages...he phones me hour later asks whats going on, i tell him the truth that they are broken up and we started getting to know one another. He then told me and threatened me to stay and away and forget her and never make contact again. never heard from her since. any ideas?

Amazing how complicated relationships can get, eh ? She sounds immature, indecisive, and someone it'd be a REALLY good idea not to have a relatiomnship with before she does a whole lot of growing up. As a general rule, its not a wise idea to try to start a relationship with anyone already involved even just psychologically, with someone else. I'm sure you feel sore about this break-up, and how rudely and cruidely it was done, but you're a lucky man who escaped from someone who was likely to have caused you more misery. IF she tries to approach you again in the future, refuse to start again