Question

suffer from hypertension
since sunday9/03/03 i have had this pain my left arm from my shoulder right down.
my heart beat is faster. Iam on the following medication. tritace, ramparil & disprin.

Reggie, I suppose you want to know whether it’s your heart or not, but it’s very difficult to say without being able to examine you first. It’s definitely possible, but it might just as well be from your neck or a shoulder problem. The best would be to see your doctor if the pain persists. Good luck.
PS I wrote something a while ago on the “other than heart” causes of chest pain and if you’re interested in a copy, you can mail me at CyberDoc@mweb.co.za.