Question

Suggestion for the Heath24 Team
Hi All

First, my congrats once again on a brilliant site: informative, entertaining and sometimes deliciously frustrating.

I do wonder, though, why you chose to have a numbering system that makes no sense. Each new posting assumes position number 1. This makes it impossible to refer "new" questions to old answers. In keeping with the philosophy of not having the good doc re-answer the same old questions over and over again, readers are encouraged to use the archive. An extension of that would be the ability to refer precisely to a previous answer or discussion thread by number.

Therefore, may I suggest that you number postings in a descending order rather than ascending?

Thanks for this brilliant comment , I have passed it on to the Webmaster.
Thank you
Dr Elna Mcintosh