Question

SUICIDAL
Dear who has time,
I think I may choose to go. I cant take this anymore and im so excrutiatingly tired of all the pain I have been dealt... the impossible does now seem to be impossible. My lows are too low for any person to handle, Ive tried everything I can to make me feel good, Ive lost the feeling of it all. Im numb. I can do it while Im numb.

Please don't. This is a dangerous phase of a dangerous illness, but it can and will pass, if you give it the chance to do so. Call one of the emergency numbers given ; as you surely have seen a psychiatrist previously, call them or their message service ; or go to a nearby hospital casualty and ask to see a doctor. This is not the time to give up, but to persist in trying to get things right. It is possible, unless you sadly choose to make it imposible.
You have struggled against major odds so far, and have endured so much for so long. Hold on, and insist on getting the best available help right now, as you are truly worth it. And after you have done that, do return to the forum and let us know how things are starting to work out for the better.