Question

SunBlock/SunScreen
Hi Guys,

I have really sensitive skin, and I burn very quick in the sun, compared the average person in the sun.

Normal sunblocks do not work, even something with SPF 50 doesnt even work... Does anyone have similar problems?

When I get sunburnt, it take me a few months to get back to my normal complexion.

Does CLINIQUE, and other reputable brands work?

What do you suggest?
Anti-ageing expert
Anti-ageing expert

Hi Guy, thank you for the question.

It is very important to use a SPF that contains either zinc oxide or titanium dioxide or both. An excellent brand is the Heliocare range that consists of a gel, cream, and spray (all have a SPF 50), and a capsule that has a further increase of your own SPF to around 3.