Question

SUPERSLIM ZEST
Hi there

I have heard about a diet tablet called Superslim Zest, apparently it really works and if it doesn''t you can get your money back. Do you think this will work? it says it decreases your appetite and makes you lose weight. Here are the ingredients that are in it:
Kola Nut extract, Portia Cocos, Perilia Leaf
extract, Bitter Melon extract, Irvingia gabonensis extract and AB Ginseng
root extract, catechin polyphenols

do you think this is yet another con and that it won''t help you lose weight? i am very skeptic because even Ciplatrim didn''t work for me.

Dear Di
I too am very sceptical of all these diet pills and potions and would recommend that you rather spend your money on a good gym and consulting a clinical dietitian. visit the Association for Dietetics in SA Website at: www.adsa.org.za and click on "Find a Dietitian" to find a dietitian in your area. If you are unable to lose weight with a sibutramine-containing pill then it is not very likely that these plant extracts will make any difference. I promise to write an article on these ingredients when I have checked them all out, so keep an eye on the DietDoc site. Reducing your energy intake by using a low-fat, low-GI diet and increasing your energy expenditure by doing at least 30 min of aerobic exercise a day, should help you lose weight.