Question

Supplement
I see so many supplements for men to enhance their sex drive etc.
To me it seems that women are normally the ones with the low sex drive problems and really need all these " muti''s" . Why do you think this is?
sexologist

Many of the 'muti's' work between the ears (psychological effect) and keep in mind - a women can admit if she is not in the mood - some men experience a tremendous decrease in self esteem if he has to admit he is just not 'up to it'! Jokes aside, low sexual desire has many causes and if you take the role a women plays in a family it is often just plain fatigue. Perhaps the companies have not thought of women as money spinners on supplements like this - It is a man's world! SASHA