Question

supplement
I have an intolerance to dairy. Could you tell me if the ionic Calcium is the best. I can''t take most of the supplements because of chemicals, corn derivatives, whear, grasses, herbs, woods, etc. Thank you

Dear Adell
If you suffer from dairy intolerance and are also sensitive to most supplements, then you will have to ask your chemist to help you check which calcium supplement you can use. In general a supplement such as MenaCal.7 is preferable because if provides calcium and vitamin K so that the calcium is deposited in the bones and teeth and not in the blood vessels, but you may react to the vitamin K.
Ask the chemist to help and if necessary get him/her to contact the various companies that produce calcium supplements.