Ask an expert

23 Jan 2013

I have an intolerance to dairy. Could you tell me if the ionic Calcium is the best. I can''t take most of the supplements because of chemicals, corn derivatives, whear, grasses, herbs, woods, etc. Thank you
Answer 257 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Adell
If you suffer from dairy intolerance and are also sensitive to most supplements, then you will have to ask your chemist to help you check which calcium supplement you can use. In general a supplement such as MenaCal.7 is preferable because if provides calcium and vitamin K so that the calcium is deposited in the bones and teeth and not in the blood vessels, but you may react to the vitamin K.
Ask the chemist to help and if necessary get him/her to contact the various companies that produce calcium supplements.
Best regards
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
34% - 9267 votes
66% - 17859 votes