Question

Supplements
I have been weight training for the past 6 months, four times a week and would like to build more muscle. Currently I am drinking a Lean Pro shake.
A friend of mine told me that I should take Muscle fuel meal replacement shake if I want to build more muscle. I am, however, afraid of gaining too much weight as these shakes have many carbs. I try to take in more carbs to help me during my workouts.
Should I rather take Super/Pure portein? What supplements would you recommend?

Hi there

Muscle develops due to a neural stmulus (nerve stimulation) from training, not because of increased protein intake, therefore your best way to increase your muscle mass is to train correctly. This probably means pushing heavier weights, but increase the weights slowly otherwise you may get injured. If you eat correctly, you should be able to get all the nutrients you need from your diet and it shouldn't be necessary to take supplements. I would rather you spent that money having one consultation with a dietician to find out exactly how to eat, than spending large amounts of money on unecessary supplements.

Good luck.