Question

supplements

I am training to run a marathon and then Comrades. Can you advise what supplement(s) I should take and joint support.

Best Regards
Dee

Hi Dee

A good diet is the best supplement! Seriously, if your diet is sound and provides the right amounts of energy, and nutrients, then supplements are unnecessary. A multi-vitamin is perhaps the only exception, but I wouldn't even think about this if your diet was sound. So my advice is to make the initial investment of seeing a dietician and be sure to fuel right, rather than spending on things you may not really need.