Question

support group for divorced woman
support group for divorced woman
I think we are treated really badly and I would like to no if there is something like this in the Cape town area, If not I would like to start one any one no how how???

I think there was material elsewhere within health24 with advice on starting a support group --- and I seem to remember that one of our regulars up here in Gauteng was starting a support group, and, if still listening / reading, might be able to give useful advice. There could be value in a support group for divorced PEOPLE, and by also having some men as members, you might be better able to explore and understand all sides in such problems ?