Question

suppresants
to whom it may concern, i would lke to know how i can supress my appetite, so that i dont feel like munching on all sorts of thigs

Dear Fizzy
There are many appetite suppressants available, either over-the-counter or by prescription, but most of these pills have very negative side-effects of which the worse is addiction. I would rather recommend that you use a balanced diet and exercise to lose weight if you wish to do so. If your slimming diet is well balanced and contains sufficient carbohydrates with a low glycaemic index, you will not want to munch all day.
Rather use the safe option.