Ask an expert

17 Mar 2003

Hi Doc

I would like to have vaginoplasty performed.Would it be best for me to consult with a gynea or a plastic and reconstructive surgeon?

Thank you for your assistance.

Answer 346 views

01 Jan 0001

Fem, the best would be to see a gynaecologist. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.