Question

Surrogacy
Hi there

I am unable to have any children. I would like to make use of a surrogate mother, but I have a few questions:

1.What costs am I expected to cover?
2.Are there any legal implications if I know the surrogate mother?
3.Where is the best fertility clinic in Gauteng?
4.How long does this process normally take?
5.Do I just call and make an appointment or is there a consultation before hand?
6.What are the cost implications when using an anonymous sperm donor?
7.How much does AI cost?

Your feedback will be greatly appreciated.

The costs and legal implications you will have to discuss with a lawyer. It would be a good idea to draw up a document anyway, with everything clearly stated.
There are a number of fertility clinics in Gauteng which are all good. You will have a consultation and then the process will be explained to you, including the cost of AI.