Question

Suspect he is cheating
I suspect that my fiance is cheating on me. He has denied this often, but keeps late nights (working he says). My suspicioun is that he is cheating with someone at work. We have been engaged for 7 months now and have not even started planning the wedding. How do I find out for sure? If he was cheating on me I would be devastated. I almost dont want to know.

Max,
I understand your ambivalence about finding out the truth with any certainty. If nothing is happening, then of course you defnitely want to know that. But if something is indeed going on, don't you still need to know, however upsetting it would be ? You cannot cope with any situation without knowing what it is. As to how you find out for sure, that's not really a question for a shrink. Maybe you hire a private detective, or turn up at the office some evenings when he's working late, bringing a basket of sandwiches and a flask of coffee to provide a good reason for being there in case there is no basis for your suspicions ?