Question

Sweat "problem"
I am a male living in Durban and I sweat a lot. I decided to cut the hair under my arms. That seems to help. The problem I have is that after I shaved it is very tender and it burns when I use deodorant. I read somewhere it is better to use a roll on but I find that it stains my shirts.

Is there a better way to remove the hair and how often should it be done to be effective. Is there something I can apply for the tenderness. I am concerned it will become like beard because of regular shaving.

Manny, cutting the hair should not have an effect on how much you sweat under your arms. If you keep on shaving it, the hair may become harder or at least feel harder when it’s at the “stubble stage”. The most permanent way to remove the hair would be by electrolysis, but I would rather go for a sympathectomy to stop the sweating if I were you. Let me know if you need more information. Good luck.
PS. Please post your reply as a new question and not below my reply because I won’t get your reply if you do.