Question

sweating
Ladies are you embarrassed when you sweat or when we can see a spot on your t-shirt? I have often the reflex to smell my underarms and you? And you men do you like a girl sweating?
Sexy

What is it with this forum and bodily functions at the moment? The last time I looked it was normal to sweat, have pubic hair, even on occassions pass wind. In any relationship, sooner or later your partner is going to have to do some bodily function, so whether we like to sweat or not, whether I partners like us to sweat or not, it will happen, or else move to the South Pole.